We love the interaction and laughs that spread amongst our residents here at Rivers Edge Assisted Living. Family is first nature to us as a family-owned and operated business, so we want to make sure everyone is as comfortable as they can be. Whether that be spending time in the church services that are provided, a cup of coffee in one of our lounges, having a green thumb in our public outdoor gardens or getting involved in our morning exercises and afternoon group activities.
We offer 24-hour trained staff who create a community of friendship and care for all individuals. Our goal is to create an at-home, family atmosphere with many activities, entertainment, and gatherings with all residents, all included in our basic services. We also offer a variety of health services from skilled nursing visits to bathing and shower assistance. This facility is located within walking distance to local shops, including the post office, gas stations, and convenience stores. Cats are allowed but they must be spayed/neutered and declawed as well as up-to-date on their vaccinations. You can download our brochure here.
- Initial Assessment
- Resident Safety Monitoring System
- Three Home Cooked Meals Per Day - 7 Days Per Week
- Daily Snacks
- Assistance with Making Appointments
- Local Transportation to Doctors Appointments
- Large Lounge with TV and Fireplace
- Private Party Room
- Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Scheduled Activities, Entertainment, and Outings
- Outdoor Activities: Patio, BBQ’s, and Bonfires located along the shore of the Ripple River
- Light Housekeeping Weekly
- Bed Changed and Laundered Weekly
- One Personal Load of Clothes Laundered Weekly
- Mailboxes Available
- Each Apartment Individually Locked
- Whirlpool Rooms – Handicap Accessible
- Handicap Accessible Shower in Each Room
- Sunday Church Services
- Cable Television and Telephone at an Extra Fee
- Cats Ok!: Must be up-to-date on their vaccinations as well as spayed/neutered and declawed.