Rivers Edge Assisted Living and Adult Day Services offer several different health services to accommodate individuals who may require basic daily assistance up to those who may need skilled medical care. With our 24-hour trained staff, we're able to ensure the safety of you and/or your loved ones. We believe daily exercise is important and want to provide an activity anyone can participate in. Every day in the morning we'll do group exercises that help with range of motion. In the afternoon there will be activities provided that vary every day. Keep an eye out around the holidays, we like having themed activities! We provide a comfortable living atmosphere and professional health care that will make every resident feel safe and cherished. We also offer a range of Basic Services that make our facility accessible to all needs.
- Medication Setup and Administration
- Diabetic/Insulin Management
- Bathing/Shower Assistance
- Personal Cares: Cares include such things as a 15 minute daily visit when clients require help with items like dressing, grooming, assistance with TED Stockings, Ace Wraps, w/c assistance, walking or bathroom needs. We also provide blood pressure checks and 24 hour supervision.
- Skilled Nursing Visit
- Medical Treatment/Procedure
- Dressing Changes
- Meal Delivery to Apartment
- Additional Housekeeping
- Additional Laundry
- Beauty Shop on Campus
- Full Menu of Nutritional Food Options
- Emergency Response System with Pendant